| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zurich in May is quite mild at 12.2 °C (53.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.8 °C (62.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.6 °C (45.7 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in May is not exactly parched with rain every now and then. Circa 105mm (4.1in) of liquid is dropped across an average of 14 days.
- In May the blue above Zurich is fine having an average of a detectable 6:40 of dazzling sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 14:24 long and the longest day is 15:38 long with an average length of 15:04.
- There are approximately 8:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Zurich May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Zurich, Switzerland
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Zurich: