| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zurich in September is mild at 13.9 °C (57.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.8 °C (49.6 °F).
- In September the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly arid with rain occasionally. Circa 94mm (3.7in) of water precipitates during an average of 12 days.
- The heavens above Zurich are slightly fair with an average of an unexceptional 5:21 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:39 long and the longest day is 13:20 long with an average length of 12:30.
- There are approximately 6:57 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Zurich September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Zurich, Switzerland
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Zurich: