| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zurich in October is a little cool at 9.1 °C (48.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.6 °C (54.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.9 °C (42.6 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 6.7 °C (12.1 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry with rain occasionally. Only 69mm (2.7in) of fluid is dropped during on average 12 days.
- The blue above Zurich is dull having on balance merely 3:29 of intense solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:56 long and the longest day is 11:36 long with an average length of 10:45.
- There are approximately 7:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 33% of daylight hours and cloudy 67% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Zurich October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Zurich, Switzerland
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Zurich: