| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zurich in November is cool at 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.8 °C (44.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.6 °C (34.9 °F).
- In November the average daily temperature variation/ range is 5.2 °C (9.4 °F).
- The weather in November is dryish with sleet, rain or snow occasionally. Just 82mm (3.2in) of fluid descends during on average 12 days.
- The blue above Zurich is really dreary having on balance just 1:38 of magnificent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 8:44 long and the longest day is 9:53 long with an average length of 9:15.
- There are approximately 7:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 18.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 81.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Zurich November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Zurich, Switzerland
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Zurich: