| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zurich in March is cool at 4.1 °C (39.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.9 °C (46.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.7 °C (33.3 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in March is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat dry with sleet, rain or snow occasionally. Just 70mm (2.8in) of water is dumped across an average of 12 days.
- The blue above Zurich is slightly fair having on balance a mediocre 4:48 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:57 long and the longest day is 12:41 long with an average length of 11:49.
- There are approximately 6:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Zurich March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Zurich, Switzerland
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Zurich: