| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zurich in July is very mild at 17.6 °C (63.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.4 °C (72.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in July is 9.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly dry with rain every now and then. Circa 118mm (4.6in) of fluid is unloaded across an average of 14 days.
- The skies in Zurich are slightly sunny having an average of a welcome 7:40 of blazing sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 14:59 long and the longest day is 15:52 long with an average length of 15:30.
- There are approximately 7:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Zurich July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Zurich, Switzerland
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Zurich: