| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zurich in February is very cool at 0.7 °C (33.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.7 °C (38.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.7 °C (28.9 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 5.4 °C (9.7 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat dry with occasional sleet or snow. Just 70mm (2.8in) of H2O is dropped across on average 13 days.
- The blue above Zurich is gloomy having on average a scanty 2:32 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:30 long and the longest day is 10:54 long with an average length of 10:10.
- There are approximately 7:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 25.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 74.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Zurich February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Zurich, Switzerland
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Zurich: