| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zurich in December is very cool at 0.6 °C (33.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.1 °C (37.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.4 °C (29.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in December is 4.5 °C (8.1 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat dry with occasional sleet or snow. Just 75mm (3in) of fluid falls during an average of 13 days.
- The blue above Zurich is dismal with on balance a murky 1:11 of intense sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 8:26 long and the longest day is 8:42 long with an average length of 8:30.
- There are approximately 7:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 14.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 85.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Zurich December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Zurich, Switzerland
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Zurich: