| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zurich in August is very mild at 16.7 °C (62.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.3 °C (70.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in August is far from dry with rain every now and then. Some 135mm (5.3in) of liquid tumbles across on average 14 days.
- The heavens above Zurich are a little sunny with an average of a measurable 7:03 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:24 long and the longest day is 14:57 long with an average length of 14:12.
- There are approximately 6:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Zurich August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Zurich, Switzerland
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Zurich: