| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zurich in April is a little cool at 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.4 °C (54.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.7 °C (38.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in April is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in April is dryish with occasional rain, sleet or snow. Just 89mm (3.5in) of water descends across on average 13 days.
- The heavens above Zurich are fair having an average of an unexceptional 5:34 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:45 long and the longest day is 14:21 long with an average length of 13:34.
- There are approximately 7:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Zurich April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Zurich, Switzerland
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Zurich: